– Maroon exterior with hand detailing.
– Rear section of the frame is the stock frame.
– Front suspension and “front clip” is from a Mustang 2 kit. It is the first ever designed and sold to the public. It also has 2″ lift spindles.
– Front disc brake kit. – 9″ rear axle, disc brakes, and calipers from a 1978 Ford Granada.
– Rear suspension is a custom 4 link kit with adjustable rear coil over springs.
– Engine is a Mustang 302 / 5.0 L with Ford Motor Sport SVO aluminum heads, Edelbrock 650 cfm carburetor, and exhaust headers.
– Transmission is a Mustang automatic AOD.
– Power brakes.
– Vintage Air heat and A/C on console.
– Retro radio with Bluetooth.
– Flaming River steering column.
– Dakota Digital instrument cluster.
– Line-X bed lining.
– In excellent running condition.
– Lots of power and handles well.
– Customized for daily driving.
– Hurts to sell, but I just launched a startup.
Sandy, Utah, United States