What we have here is a 1955 MG TF 1500 with a 1250 engine installed, under 93,000 miles.
It is a California car and was originally delivered without the roof. The mounting brackets behind the doors are not in place. I have installed a new Bimini top which is very nice.
Almost totally free of rust. The body work is near perfect. There are no dings or other marks of any kind on the body.
The following work has been done on the car:
- New front and back bumpers
- New badge bar installed
- Gas tank cleaned with moss chemicals, castillated nuts andsealed.
- Dip stick included
- The seats are near perfect for a car of this age with only alittle
- Discoloration onthe driver’s side.
- The floorboards have been removed and refinished with a heat
- Reflector abovethe muffler
- New carpets are installed (not moss)
- A new red steering wheel to match the car color has beenadded
- Birdseye maple glove box covers have been installed
- All fluids have been drained, cleaned and replaced
- Thecarburators have been rebuilt
- Thedistributor has been rebuilt
- Thegenerator has been replaced with a new alternator (positive
- 5 newtires
- 5 newtubes
- 6 spokerims two powder with eastman extreme chrome and look
- Allwheel cylinders rebuilt as well as the master cylinder.
- Set oftools (not original)
- Hoodprops (my invention)
- Chromepowder coated valve cover and air cleaners.
Lights work but the break light switch needs to be replaced. The speedo has the charastic bounce of a bad cable and a new one is incuded.
Also included is a box of parts, light bulbs etc. not yet installed in the car. Maybe a couple hundred dollars worth. Also several books, manuals etc. of parts repairs, restorations and such.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1955 MG TF
Seller's other items: angels1330
Location: Saint Johns, Florida, United States