This beautiful car stops traffic wherever it is driven, especially in Charleston’s historic district. Highlights of the restoration:
– Body and all body parts were removed and taken to bare metal
– Rebuilt engine and trans- runs with great oil pressure- see dash gauge photo
– New steering bushings
– New fuel system components
– New brake system components
– New electrical system components
– New tires
– New chrome
– New leather interior and Stayfast tonneau
– Burl walnut dash with wood steering wheel
– New wood – floorboards, supports,etc.
Complete top and side curtains are included, but were not restored.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States